Boycotting against the richest corporation Exxon Mobil and buying gas from the others gas companies WILL ONLY BRING DOWN THE GIANT EXXON MOBIL to the benefit of the others oil companies.
Push hard to boycott ExxonMobil and while ExxonMobil goes to bankrupcy, we work hard to incorporate and inviting the other gas stations and companies to form part of the National Oil Coperative at a 40 percent of the net profit. The other 60 percent will be used in the investigation for clean energy.We The People DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO BENEFIT FROM THE 60% OF THE OIL PROFIT.
We The People will manage the 60% of the Cooperative through a democratically elected council. Oil companies will share the other 40%
RULES TO ELECT THE NATIONAL COOPERATIVE COUNCIL MEMBERS
1.- It is forbidden to make election campaign ads alone.
2.- Every ad, radio, TV, internet, Mail, etc. must contain equal space for all candidates to express their point view and platform.
3.- Every and all money that candidates rise, will go to a single found to pay for the equally balanced political advertisements.
4.- We The People will elect candidates. We do not allow the money to elect candidates.
5.- No independent Organization could donate, advertise or support a candidate if not conform with this rules.